Wednesday, October 28, 2009

[finished*] Fish in a Box - 20091028

Fish in a Box

Artist(s)/year(s): Myself/2009.10.28
program/tools: acrylic paints on wood panel
Time taken: collectively ~a week?
Original Size: 24"x32"

The title really sucks, but there's really when you look at it, you see a fish, and boxes (the cardboard + created/formed boxes...)

I have some issues with it, the fish is a little weird looking, and that section with the torn up paper revealing the corrugated cardboard isn't as developed as I'd like it to be... But I'm really happy with how much it just pops out at you. I think it was well liked during the critque. And I certainly hope all my efforts done go to waste when my mark for it comes in! Don't tell me I stayed up until 4 to not recieve an "A" on it (I'm not greedy though, a low "A" is acceptable too~)!

I hope, if I did it right, if you click the image, it'll lead to a larger version... The photo's not that good, I'm not a photographer.

But this guy is.



I think the next post I'll make, I'll post some sketchbook stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment