Wednesday, October 21, 2009

WIP: Fish in a Box (20091021)

detail shot of the first of the cardboard dividers



Some more cardboard dividers are done, LOTS of masking for the dots.



after working a 6+ hours today...

dots dotted and nearly complete (they are actually really messy up close); rest of cardboard dividers painted, but not shaded; fish is pretty much done, though I'm going to work on the fins some more; added more depth into the paper; improved some of the cardboard background tones...)




Seriously, I'm going crazy.

I have a week left... I still have to do the torn away cardboard, there's text on the dotted paper (;A;), the wooden sticks, and other little cardboardy details... Will I finish??


Let's hope "yes".


It doesn't look photorealistic... But... it's not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment